Amazing Taylor Swift quotes for all the Swifty’s out there! Below are some of the most inspirational quotes by Taylor Swift we could find.
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to Billboard, Taylor Swift is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with over 150 million records sold worldwide.
This highlights the enormous impact that Swift has had on the music industry and popular culture.
Taylor Swift is in a stratosphere all her own.
The living legend has built a career for herself all by her own lyrics and powerful transformations that keep us guessing what she’ll do next year after year.
She has a voice that was made to sing, but it was also made to empower others to accept themselves for who they are and to never let anyone ever make them feel bad about it.
Allow these Taylor Swift quotes about loving yourself to show you that you are perfect just the way you are.
Taylor Swift is an American songwriter, singer, and actress.
She is best known for her songs, “Shake It Off”, “Bad Blood”, “Blank Space”, “We Are Never Getting Back Together”, and “I Knew You Were Trouble”.
Swift is one of the most popular pop stars in the world and has won an incredible 7 Grammys and 22 Billboard Music Awards.
Here are our favorite Taylor Swift quotes!
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Read more related content on our inspirational quotes category page.
Taylor Swift Quotes About Being Proud Of Who You Are
1. “The rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on love yourself quotes.
2. “When you feel like you’re the only person in the world feeling this way, you’re not” – Taylor Swift
3. “In the real world, if you have something that makes you different. Your lucky.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on perfection quotes.
4. “You can never forget the people who were always there for you from the beginning.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about comparison.
5. “I always aspire to just be really nice to people. To be kind.” – Taylor Swift
6. “We were built to fall apart and fall back together.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on Instagram bio quotes.
7. “You are not the opinion of someone who doesn’t know you.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on honesty quotes.
8. “If you’re lucky enough to be different, never change.” –
9. “Just be yourself. There is no one better.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on quotes for girls.
10. “I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.” – Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift Quotes To Inspire You
11. “I’m thankful that when I go to bed at night, that I have been myself that day. And, I have been myself all the days before that.” – Taylor Swift
12. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift
13. “Spending a lot of time alone, gave me a lot of time to think. A lot of time to think gave me the time to write songs.” – Taylor Swift
14. “Everybody has a list of 100 things they would like to change about themselves. But it’s all about focusing on the good things.” – Taylor Swift
15. “Silence speaks so much louder than screaming tantrums. Never give anyone an excuse to say that you’re crazy.” – Taylor Swift
16. “In life you learn lessons. Sometimes you learn them the hard way and sometime you learn them too late. ” – Taylor Swift
17. “I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.” – Taylor Swift
18. “Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together.” – Taylor Swift
19. “People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.” – Taylor Swift
20. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” – Taylor Swift
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our compilation of some of the best Megan Thee Stallion quotes from interviews and songs.
Taylor Swift Quotes To Brighten Your Day
21. “The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it’s beautiful, wonderful, don’t you ever change.” – Taylor Swift
22. “We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.” – Taylor Swift
23. “There are two different categories of love. The first category is called a fairytale. The second category of love is called just another lesson” – Taylor Swift
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out these Tupac quotes on life, love, and being real.
24. “The lesson I’ve learned the most often in life is that you’re always going to know more in the future than you know now.” – Taylor Swift
25. “So don’t you worry your pretty little mind because people throw rocks at things that shine.” – Taylor Swift
26. “Any relationship I ever have will have to be hidden, or else it will be destroyed before it even starts.” – Taylor Swift
27. “The only words you’ll regret more than the ones you left unsaid, are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.” – Taylor Swift
28. “Love always ends differently and it always begins differently – especially with me.” – Taylor Swift
29. “We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.” – Taylor Swift
30. “My favorite thing in the world is telling stories, and most of what I do is telling stories through music.” – Taylor Swift
You might also like these NBA YoungBoy quotes that will motivate you to hustle.
More Taylor Swift Quotes And Lyrics
31. “In school if you’re different that’s uncool. But I try to maintain confidence in who I am…because…you know…I don’t really want to change it.” – Taylor Swift
32. “In real life saying the right thing at the right moment is crucial. So crucial that we begin to hesitate because we’re afraid of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately, what I’ve begun to fear more than that, is letting moment pass without saying anything. I think you deserve to look back on your life without the resounding voices saying, ‘I wish I could of but it’s too late now.’ I don’t think you should wait. I think you should speak now.” – Taylor Swift
33. “When the lights go on there is this overwhelming joy that comes over me. And when I hear people scream…well that’s my favorite sound in the world. That can motivate me to do anything.” – Taylor Swift
34. “I’ve found time can heal most anything and you just might find who you’re supposed to be.” ― Taylor Swift
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out these J. Cole quotes on life & love.
35. “I write a lot of songs about love and I think that’s because to me love seems like this huge complicated thing. But it seems like every once in a while, two people get it figured out, two people get it right. And so I think the rest of us, we walk around daydreaming about what that might be like. To find that one great love, where all of a sudden everything that seemed to be so complicated, became simple. And everything that used to seem so wrong all of a sudden seemed right because you were with the person who made you feel fearless.” – Taylor Swift
36. “You start to realize that the things that are different about you are the things that make you special. And, as cliche as at that sounds, you realize that if you are lucky enough to have something that is different about you…don’t try to hide it. I don’t try to blend in anymore, it’s all about standing out.” – Taylor Swift
37. “If I could go back I wouldn’t change anything. If I was popular I would have never left my bubble. I wouldn’t have ever tired to do anything different. I would have never become happy.” – Taylor Swift
38. “Don’t make High School everything. Because if high school is everything, you’ve got a long life to live. And…I like to think that the best years of my life are still ahead of me.” – Taylor Swift
39. “Be grateful more than anything in your life. If you have to put a priority on something, put a priority on what your thankful for and the people in your life that you’re grateful for.” – Taylor Swift
40. “Be good to people. Be good to every single person you come into contact with. My best friends are great musicians. But more than that, they’re great people.” – Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift Quotes About Being Yourself
41. “People are going to judge you anyway, so you might as well do what you want.” — Taylor Swift
42. “Be yourself and the right people will love you.” — Taylor Swift
43. “You are the only one who gets to decide what you will be remembered for.” — Taylor Swift
44. “Believe in everything you do. Believe in your mistakes and grow from them.” — Taylor Swift
45. “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.” — Taylor Swift
46. “No matter how bad your day is, just be grateful this day is added to your life.” — Taylor Swift
47. “If somebody hurts you, it’s okay to cry a river, just remember to build a bridge and get over it.” — Taylor Swift
48. “If you have something about yourself that’s different, you’re lucky. It’s not a curse.” — Taylor Swift
49. “Happiness can be reached by choice and how you look at life.” — Taylor Swift
50. “Your success, your life, your happiness. Don’t let mean people bring that down.” — Taylor Swift
Unveiling Taylor Swift Inspirational Quotes From The Pop Icon
51. “There are no rules when it comes to love.” ― Taylor Swift
52. “Real life is a funny thing, you know. In real life saying the right thing at the right time is beyond crucial.” ― Taylor Swift
53. “In life and love, you learn that there comes a time to let go and move on.” ― Taylor Swift
54. “A great song will say how you feel better than you ever could.” ― Taylor Swift
55. “I never want to end up being a self-centered, vain human being.” ― Taylor Swift
56. “You can stay the same person you’ve always been even if everything around you changes.” ― Taylor Swift
57. “Never forget the essence of your spark!” ― Taylor Swift
58. “Beauty is sincerity.There are so many different ways someone can be beautiful.” ― Taylor Swift
59. “Some of the most beautiful people in the whole world wake up some days and they don’t think that they’re pretty.” ― Taylor Swift
60. “Even if a relationship is breakable, it doesn’t mean it isn’t worthwhile, beautiful, and all the things that we look for.” ― Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift’s Most Empowering Quotes On Life, Love, And Success
61. “At some point you have to forget about grudges because they only hurt.” ― Taylor Swift
62. “I’m the girl who still believes prince charming exists somewhere out there.” ― Taylor Swift
63. “I think fearless is having fears but jumping anyway.” ― Taylor Swift
64. “Fixing your heartbreak by getting into another relationship is not the way to live your life – you need to live it on your terms for a while.” ― Taylor Swift
65. “I approach love differently now that I know it’s hard for it to work out.” ― Taylor Swift
66. “I think there’s something so attractive about mystery.” ― Taylor Swift
67. “But then you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and you’re right there in love again.” ― Taylor Swift
68. “Even if you’re happy with the life you’ve chosen, you’re still curious about the other options.” ― Taylor Swift
69. “When you see something bad happening out in the world, you should try to help in whatever way you can.” ― Taylor Swift
Which Of These Taylor Swift Quotes Is Your Favorite?
Fun fact, Taylor also wrote and performed the song Carolina for the movie Where the Crawdads Sing.
Did you enjoy these Taylor Swift quotes and lyrics?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Take a second to Like, Comment, and Share!