Sprinkles serve as delightful decorations, which are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors.
The lovely and attractive appearance of sprinkles evokes a sense of celebration and joy.
Other uses of the word “sprinkle”
Your mind might jump to your favorite sweet treat when you think of sprinkles, but the word has multiple uses.
Sprinkle also means “to scatter in drops or particles.”
This term is used in everything from the weather when it lightly rains to explaining when there are small amounts of anything being spread about.
For example, you can sprinkle good deeds around or sprinkle sarcasm in a conversation.
Below is a collection of sprinkle quotes with all different kinds of meanings.
Top 10 Sprinkle Quotes
The following list contains the top sprinkle quotes that show interesting facts related to sprinkles.
1. “When I die, sprinkle my ashes over the 80’s.” — David Lee Roth
2. “I’m Little Miss Sunshine, I sprinkle it around.” — Courtney Robertson
3. “Just sprinkle a little lime to neutralize the acid.” — Tom DeLay
4. “A positive attitude can turn a storm into a sprinkle.” — Robert M. Hensel
5. “If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat.” — Simone Elkeles
6. “When ill luck begins, it does not come in sprinkles, but in showers.” — Mark Twain
7. “Americans will eat garbage provided you sprinkle it liberally with ketchup.” — Henry James
8. “O gentle son, Upon the heat and flame of thy distemper, sprinkle cool patience.” — William Shakespeare
9. “It’s salt. Why don’t you sprinkle some on me, honey? Aren’t I just good enough to eat?” — Grant Morrison
10. “A man was found dead covered in sprinkles, strawberry sauce, and a flake. Reports said he may have topped himself.” — Frank Carson
Sprinkle Quotes On Life, Love, and Inspiration
Discover a delightful collection of quotes that sprinkle wisdom, positivity, and inspiration.
11. “You great benefactors, sprinkle our society with thankfulness. For your own gifts, make yourselves praised.” — William Shakespeare
12. “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” — Alex Haley
13. “I feel like humor is the answer to everything. If you have a little bit of humor in the shaker and you can sprinkle that on, that’s your answer.” — Jerry Seinfeld
14. “I’ve always been able to do sprinkles of hip-hop here and there in all my albums, but I’m not sure how my fans are gonna feel about coming out first with something that’s so hip-hop.” — Toni Braxton
15. “[People] expect me to be an oracle, wave a magic wand, sprinkle some slow, sparkly dust on them, to make everything all right.” — Carl Honore
A Variety of Sprinkle Quotes
See more of how people use “sprinkle” in their conversations.
16. “It’s easy to plant a seed and sprinkle it with water, but once the sun scorches the ground, and the earth soaks up all the moisture, you’re left with nothing but a thirsty little flower trying desperately to make it out of the dirt.” — Tiffanie DeBartolo
17. “I need [more songs] now because I want to make an album, and I have to depend on other people’s music, which I’ve done for years. But still, it’d be really nice to be able to sprinkle it with my own.” — Joan Baez
18. “Whatever town my mother moved to, the second she walked into town, she would instantly attract the alpha loser of that town… This guy was half O.J. Simpson and half O.J. Simpson. Scott Peterson sprinkles on the top, a side of Robert Blake.” — Christopher Titus
19. “Potted trees revive and suddenly look fresh when a florist sprinkles water on them, while papier-mâché turtles hanging out for sale move in the wind and take on souls.” — Haruo Shirane
20. “I don’t want to draw tears that fall and stay at the same place, but droplets that sprinkle along the road to one’s future.” — Hideaki Sorachi
More Sprinkle Quotes On Love and Life
Here are some more sprinkle quotes on love, life, and the art of living.
21. “If you would conquer Love, he must be fought At his first onslaught; sprinkle but a drop Of water, the new-kindle flame expires.” — Ovid
22. “You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkled on the sundae.” — Paul Walker
23. “Happiness is life served up with a scoop of acceptance, a topping of tolerance and sprinkles of hope, although chocolate sprinkles also work.” — Robert Breault
24. “You’ve gotta taste the light, as my friend and fellow shooter Chip Maury says. And when you see the light like this, trust me, it’s like a strawberry sundae with sprinkles.” — Joe McNall
25. “Misfortune sprinkles ashes on the head of the man, but falls like dew on the heart of the woman, and brings forth [gems] of strength of which she herself had no conscious possession.” — Anna Cora Mowatt
Quotes With A Sprinkle of This and Sprinkle of That
A small sprinkle of love, laughter, music, and more are shown in the following quotes.
26. “I’ll have mine [The Book-Lovers’ Anthology] till the day I die – and die happy in the knowledge that I’m leaving it behind for someone else to love. I shall sprinkle pale pencil marks through it pointing out the best passages to some book-lover yet unborn.” — Helene Hanff
27. “A little bit South, you’ve got Macon, Georgia – home of the Allman Brothers, the Marshall Tucker Band, and Capricorn Records. And off to the west, you’ve got Delta blues. Sprinkle Southern gospel over the top of that, and you’re talking about where I came from. I loved all of that music.” — Travis Tritt
28. “However, if you don’t speak a person’s primary love language, that person will not feel loved, even though you may be speaking the other four. Once you are speaking his or her primary love language fluently, then you can sprinkle in the other four, and they will be like icing on the cake.” — Gary Chapman
29. “Take one cup of love, two cups of loyalty, three cups of forgiveness, four quarts of faith, and one barrel of laughter. Take love and loyalty and mix them thoroughly with faith; blend with tenderness, kindness, and understanding. Add friendship and hope. Sprinkle abundantly with laughter. Bake it with sunshine. Wrap it regularly with lots of hugs. Serve generous helpings daily.” — Zig Ziglar
30. “When we were small, Rose and I used to play a game called connect the dots. I loved it. I loved drawing a line from dot number 1 to dot number 2 and so on. Most of all, I loved the moment when the chaotic sprinkle of dots resolved itself into a picture. That’s what stories do.” — Franny Billingsley
Sprinkle Quotes with Humor
Discover a collection of witty and lighthearted sprinkle quotes to brighten your day and tickle your funny bone.
31. “What if a dawn of a doom of a dream bites this universe in two, peels forever out of his grave, and sprinkles nowhere with you and me?” — e.e. Cummings
32. “I like to watch a bit of Disney, sprinkle some cocaine on some melon, and just sit and eat it. I’m joking, I’m joking. There’s no Disney.” — Paolo Nutini
33. “I am not plain, or average or – God forbid – vanilla. I am peanut butter rocky road with multicolored sprinkles, hot fudge, and a cherry on top.” — Wendy Mass
34. “To be the salt, you also need to be the shaker. To shake the world. Shake the truth; shake the people; shake the word. Have it sprinkle, melt, and preserve humanity.” — Anthony Liccione
35. “And one more thing I want to be clear about – I know who I am. I am just a very thin layer of charm with some funny sprinkles wrapped around a huge creamy center of raging arrogant a-hole. I got it.” — Christopher Titus
More Humorous Sprinkle Quotes
Discover additional lighthearted sprinkle quotes below.
36. “Valentine’s Day money-saving tips: Break up on February 13th, get back together on the 15th. In place of a bubble bath, use the lavender-scented dishwashing liquid. Forget rose petals. Sprinkle the bed with sliced beets!” — David Letterman
37. “Honestly, if a girl’s wearing, like, a Gucci shirt with a Gucci belt and a purse and a visor, that’s not cute at all. You can’t get away with that – with me – but you can always sprinkle it in there with your own stuff, and it’s all good.” — Kreayshawn
38. “Relevance is kind of a weird thing. If one does topical material, it makes sense to want to be relevant. But if someone talks about donut sprinkles, it’s not quite as important. Unless the U.S. Supreme Court makes a decision outlawing donut sprinkles.” — Brian Regan
39. “No guy in his right mind would ever choose me when there are people like Hana in the world: It would be like settling for a stale cookie when what you really want is a big bowl of ice cream, whipped cream, and cherries, and chocolate sprinkles included.” — Lauren Oliver
40. “It’s like whoever sits up there in Heaven had this big bag of really crappy stuff, and once or twice a day, she or he reaches in and sprinkles a little bit of it over the world, and it makes everything go crazy, like fairy dust that’s past its expiration date.” — Michael Thomas Ford
Insightful and Whimsy Sprinkle Quotes
Let’s explore a collection of quotes that blend profound insights with a whimsical touch, adding a sprinkle of charm to your day.
41. “Christians pretty much live like everybody else; they just sprinkle a little Jesus in along the way.” — Shane Claiborne
42. “You can’t take a dying project, sprinkle it with the magic pixie dust of ‘open source,’ and have everything magically work out.” — Jamie Zawinski
43. “I can’t sprinkle sprinkles on. I lose control when I have sprinkles. I’m shaky. I still remember the great sprinkle accident of 1982.” — Ryan Stiles
44. “I think part of what we do is there is a bit of dandy influence, always, or a little sprinkle of it. Not literal Savile Row dandy, but there’s a bit of sartorial dandiness in everything that we do – every collection that we do.” — Paul Weller
45. “And that all seas are made calm and still with oil; and therefore the Divers under the water doe spirit and sprinkle it abroad with their mouthes because it dulcet and allies the unpleasant nature thereof, and carrieth a light with it.” — Pliny the Elder
A Few More Sprinkle Quotes
If you can’t get enough sprinkle quotes, keep reading below.
46. “If you are a collector, let other people share your pride and joy. Don’t sprinkle your collection out of sight in a meaningless jumble.” — Dorothy Draper
47. “I definitely gravitate towards things like vegetables, chicken, brown rice, but I don’t deprive myself of anything. If I want a Sprinkles cupcake, I’m having a Sprinkles cupcake. But I’m not going to have one every day.” — Abigail Spencer
48. “Approaching the stove, she would don a voluminous apron, toss some meat on a platter, empty a skillet of its perfectly cooked a-point vegetables, sprinkle a handful of chopped parsley over all, and then, like a proficient striptease artist, remove the apron, allowing it to fall to the floor with a shake of her hips.” — Bert Greene
49. “Simon stepped between them. ‘I’m not going to let you fight with each other.’ ‘And what are you going to do about it if . . . Oh.’ Jace’s gaze trailed up to Simon’s forehead, and he grinned reluctantly. ‘So basically, you’re threatening to turn me into something you can sprinkle on popcorn if I don’t do what you say?’ — Cassandra Clare
50. “I love dessert—all kinds. But there’s something about ice cream that makes me happy. I am drawn to its simplicity. I am perplexed by the endless supply of constantly growing flavor options. And I am always in the mood for sprinkles and a sugar cone.” — Rachel Nichols
Which One of these Sprinkle Quotes is your Favorite?
We hope you liked our list of sprinkle quotes.
Besides this article also shares some interesting information about the sprinkles.
While creating this list, we have tried to offer you the best possible sprinkle quotes that you can enjoy.
Hence, you can easily find your favorite sprinkle quote.
If you have already found such a quote, do share it with us.
For this purpose, you can utilize our comments section.
We are looking forward to your reply.
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
Introduce yourself to some wise words and concepts that will provide inspiration or advice to help us fulfill our potential and allow us to live the life we were destined to live.
This is a collection of the best motivational books proven to transform a person. (Yes, really!)
Ready to get inspired and uplifted? These words of wisdom are here for you, friend!
Life advice can lead you down new and better paths, help you spot and avoid pitfalls, and offer new perspectives.
Check out these related quote articles:
These dessert quotes will make the perfect captions for Instagram. Take these sweet words and apply them to life and love, too!
If you’re a fan of donuts, these donut quotes will put a smile on your face.
Life can be challenging, and we can all use good advice sometimes. These good advice quotes will help you navigate hard times with ease!
These advice quotes will give you something to think about before you offer your opinion. Well-meaning advice is not always wanted!