These seduction quotes can help you relight the fire in your relationship.
What is seduction?
Derived from the Old French term, seduisen and suduire, meaning “to corrupt, seduce.”
But seduction can mean many things depending on context.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Generally speaking, it means “to persuade to disobey” or “to lead astray.”
In dating and relationships, seduction is the act of seducing or enticing someone, usually to engage in sex or physical intimacy.
It mostly happens during the getting-to-know and flirting stage of a budding relationship, which can be fun and exciting.
However, when settled into their relationship, some couples don’t worry about putting the same effort into seducing their partner as they did in the beginning.
Are you guilty of this, too?
While it might not be necessary to always seduce your significant other, you can add a lot of fun and passion back into your relationship by practicing the art of seduction.
Let these seduction quotes help motivate you and your special someone to reignite that fire in your relationship.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Seduction quotes to re-spark your passion
1. “Seduction is merely encouraging a man to do something he already wants to do.” – Lisa Kleypas
You will also enjoy our article on naughty quotes.
2. “A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress.” – Mason Cooley
You will also enjoy our article on best relationship quotes.
3. “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.” – Marilyn Monroe
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes for him.
4. “Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. It’s part of the sizzle.” – Camille Paglia
You will also enjoy our article on doubt quotes.
5. “You turn me on from across the room, and I’ll completely melt if you come any closer.” – Crystal Woods
You will also enjoy our article on pretty woman quotes.
6. “The climax of seduction is to give the illusion that you’re not trying to seduce.” – Mathias Malzieu
You will also enjoy our article on St Therese of Lisieux quotes.
7. “Wit seduces by signaling intelligence without nerdiness.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
You will also enjoy our article on Austin Powers quotes.
8. “Beauty and seduction, I believe, is nature’s tool for survival, because we will protect what we fall in love with.” – Louie Schwartzberg
You will also enjoy our article on Groundhog Day quotes.
9. “Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever.” — M.D. Waters
You will also enjoy our article on motivational work quotes.
10. “I suppose that romantic love was invented as a brilliant means of seduction.” — Sigmund Freud
Seduction Quotes To Rekindle The Passion In Your life
11. “You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him.” — Rae Dawn Chong
12. “Everything you do seduces me. All you have to do is breathe and I will do anything for you.” — Ashley March
13. “Seduction is about intelligence and wit. Someone who makes me laugh has every chance to seduce me.” — Riccardo Tisci
14. “The art of seduction is knowing what she really wants and slowly giving it to her in a way that takes her breath away.” — Jennifa Flirt
15. “Seduction is the emergence of sexuality.” — Ilka Quindeau
16. “All great lovers are articulate and verbal seduction is the surest way to actual seduction.” — Marya Mannes
17. “I find fragrance to be such a mood enhancer and definitely a seduction tool.” — Christina Aguilera
18. “There was no aphrodisiac more powerful than talking, no seduction more effective than curiosity.” — Manju Kapur
19. “There is always truth in seduction. That’s why it works.” — Zoe Archer
20. “Seduction is always more singular and sublime than s*x and it commands the higher price.” — Jean Baudrillard
You will also enjoy our article on Jean Paul Sartre quotes.
Seduction Quotes to Ignite Your Inner Fire
21. “She simply stood there and waited for him to show her the next move. And hoped it only involved sword fighting and not seduction.” — C.C. Hunter
22. “Writing is seduction. Good talk is part of seduction. If not so, why do so many couples who start the evening at dinner wind up in bed?” — Stephen King
23. “A modest demeanor arouses thoughts of seduction.” — Mason Cooley
24. “Say goodbye to the age-old stereotypes of seduction. Seductive, but not a seductress, a woman wears a scent to reveal her personality.” — Paco Rabanne
25. “Seduction is often difficult to distinguish from rape. In seduction, the rapist often bothers to buy a bottle of wine.” — Andrea Dworkin
26. “I don’t use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there.” — Ursula Andress
27. “Enchantment and seduction were fine means of persuasion, but when time is short, an awkward but quick concussion could better serve a girl’s purpose.” — Christopher Moore
28. “I thank You Lord for creating the world beautiful and various and if this is Your seduction I am seduced for good and past all forgiveness.” — Zbigniew Herbert
29. “Style is wearing an evening dress to McDonald’s, wearing heels to play football. It is personality, confidence and seduction.” — John Galliano
30. “I don’t need an Iron Man suit. I’m already a weapon of mass seduction.” — Robert Downey, Jr.
You will also enjoy our article on cloud quotes.
Which seduction quotes did you like?
Do check them out.
Remember just because you’re in a relationship or married now doesn’t mean you have to let the fire burn down.
You gotta keep the seducing and flirting game on!
Seduction is often related to manipulation because it involves luring someone to get something one wants—whether that’s a date, sex, promotion, and so on.
Many people even consider seduction an art.
No wonder, The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene is such a hit book.
After all, it needs technique and practice to become a great seducer.
Speaking of Robert Greene, you might want to browse our collection of Mastery quotes if you’re looking to improve yourself.
What do you think about these seduction quotes?
Do you have a seduction tip?
Let us know in the comment section below.