She’ll be the first to tell you she’s the baddest in the room, and these Nicki Minaj quotes will make you harness your inner badass.
Nicki Minaj quotes coming in hot, be ready!
You may also enjoy our article on:
Onika Tanya Maraj, popularly known as Nicki Minaj, is a Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, model, and actress.
She’s one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 20 million singles as a lead artist and over 5 million albums worldwide to date.
Minaj was born in Trinidad and Tobago and raised in Queens, New York.
Her first album, Pink Friday, which she released in 2010, peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was later certified triple platinum in America.
Since then, she has released two more albums, earned four top-five entries on the Billboard Hot 100 and received ten Grammy Award nominations among other numerous accolades.
As one of the most successful music artists in the world, Nicki Minaj has clearly managed to use her Everyday Power effectively.
In that respect, below are some of the best Nicki Minaj quotes to inspire confidence in you.
Don’t forget to also read our selection of Cardi B quotes.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Nicki Minaj quotes and lyrics to boost your confidence
1. “Don’t chase the boys. Don’t depend on anybody. Do your thing.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on song quotes.
2. “I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on rap quotes.
3. “I’ll never be perfect. Believe me I’m worth it. So take me or leave me.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on savage quotes.
4. “When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on J. Cole quotes.
5. “You could be the king but watch the queen conquer.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Mac Miller quotes.
6. “True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on boss quotes.
7. “I want to build my empire. In my field, I have always seen men do it. From Diddy to Dr. Dre to Jay Z. Now it’s a woman’s turn.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on badass quotes.
8. “You have to know that as long as you love who you are — your morals, your values, that type of stuff, you’re ok.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on rap songs.
9. “I want to show little girls that the possibilities are endless. That’s my goal – to not only do it for myself, but to show them I can do whatever I put my mind to.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on sassy quotes.
10. “I ain’t never need a man to take care of me” – Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj quotes about love and relationships
11. “I, I’m not livin life. I’m not livin right. I’m not livin if you’re not by my side.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Boss Lady quotes.
12. “He was the realest, I was the realest, we was the realest. When he approached me, I asked him ‘What the deal is?” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Godfather quotes.
13. “He was Adam. I think I was Eve. But my vision ends with the apple on the tree.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Caddyshack quotes.
14. “And when they lookin, you let me hide. Protect my honor, protect my pride.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Baddie quotes.
15. “Strange how someone you once loved can become just another person you once knew.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on Baddie quotes.
16. “You gave me strength gave me hope for a lifetime.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on living in the moment quotes.
17. “Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regrets can last for a lifetime.” – Nicki Minaj
Also read these motivational Shawn Mendes quotes on love, music, and more.
Nicki Minaj quotes about life and happiness
18. “You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational quotes for women.
19. “Life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on never give up quotes.
20. “Good advice I always hated, but lookin back it made me greater.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on victory quotes.
21. “I’m very protective of my heart.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on motivating pictures with quotes.
22. “So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on alpha female quotes.
23. “My whole life is about being Nicki Minaj now. It’s a never-ending saga.” – Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on pink quotes.
24. “We all have insecurities, but you have to know you’re beautiful.” — Nicki Minaj
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of insecurity quotes to help you gain confidence.
25. “Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I am like, ‘This is a high-top day’ or ‘This is a bob day,’ but when I get my clothes on that’s when I see.” — Nicki Minaj
You will also enjoy our article on queen quotes.
26. “I live and I learn but I wait my turn. I’m always on the run, got weight to burn.” — Nicki Minaj
You might also like these JoJo quotes from the multi-talented singer-songwriter.
Nicki Minaj quotes about success and making it
27. “You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.” — Nicki Minaj
28. “If I wasn’t winning, you wouldn’t care.” — Nicki Minaj
29. “Fame is the worst pain known to man. It’s stronger than heroin.” — Nicki Minaj
30. “Sometimes you gotta be beauty and a beast.” — Nicki Minaj
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our Beauty and the Beast quotes from the iconic Disney movie.
31. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” — Nicki Minaj
32. ”Stay in school. Don’t ever be lazy, don’t you ever complain about hard work. Work hard, it pays off.” — Nicki Minaj
33. “I always feel it’s important for me to show females that they can be in charge of their own situation.” — Nicki Minaj
34. “Sometimes you don’t realize how far you’ve gotten until you look around at the people who are still trailing far behind you.” — Nicki Minaj
You might also like these empowering Megan Thee Stallion quotes to inspire your hot girl.
Nicki Minaj quotes on dealing with haters and life’s challenges
35. “Haters, I’m not your enemy I’m your hero. Cheer up, you should be happy I’m here” — Nicki Minaj
36. “Shoutout to my haters, sorry you couldn’t phase me.” — Nicki Minaj
37. “You can hate me, but why knock my hustle? I’ma be the queen no matter how they shuffle.” — Nicki Minaj
38. “I don’t have to do things just to please people. It’s okay to do what I love because what I love, my fans love. And they’re really the only ones that should matter.” — Nicki Minaj
39. “You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.” — Nicki Minaj
40. “I feel like my entire career and life, I’ve been judged by people who did not really know me. I definitely think that they probably were right to assume what they had assumed about me, because there was such little to go on out there.” — Nicki Minaj
41. “Respect your haters. They’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” — Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj quotes to motivate you
42. “I just want women to feel in control, because we’re capable — we’re so capable.” — Nicki Minaj
43. “Don’t stay watching happiness, make it.” — Nicki Minaj
44. “You could never understand why I grind like I do
Makiyah & Jalani why I grind like I do”― Nicki Minaj
45. “No I’m not lucky, I’m blessed.” ― Nicki Minaj
46. “Good advice I always hated, but lookin back it made me greater.” ― Nicki Minaj
47. “Call it a curse, or just call me blessed, if you can’t handle my worst, you ain’t getting my best” ― Nicki Minaj
48. “People will love you and support you when it’s beneficial.” ― Nicki Minaj
49. “If you don’t have critics, you probably don’t have success either.” ― Nicki Minaj
50. “But had I accepted the pickle juice, I would be drinking pickle juice right now.” – Nicki Minaj
You might also like these NBA YoungBoy quotes that will motivate you to hustle.
Other inspirational Nicki Minaj quotes
51. “Maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say?”- Nicki Minaj
52. “You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and when you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.”- Nicki Minaj
53. “But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper.” – Nicki Minaj
54. “You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It’s exhilarating.”- Nicki Minaj
55. “I think of myself as a woman who wants other women to be bosses and to be strong and to be go-getters.”- Nicki Minaj
56. “I don’t promote giving up. I promote fighting and winning.” – Nicki Minaj
57. “I just want women to always feel in control. Because we’re capable, we’re so capable.”- Nicki Minaj
58. “People face difficulties, no matter who you are. I faced difficulties with a lot of things. I face opposition every day, but I didn’t kill myself and now, thank God, I’m here.” – Nicki Minaj
59. “Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty.”- Nicki Minaj
60. “I’ve always been the type of person to make everybody happy and get things done. I want everything to be 100% perfect.” – Nicki Minaj
61. “Shout out to my haters, Sorry that you couldn’t faze me.” – Nicki Minaj
62. “I don’t mind being called a weirdo. There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do.” – Nicki Minaj
63. “I want people – especially young girls – to know that in life, nothing is going to be based on sex appeal. You’ve got to have something else to go with that.” – Nicki Minaj
64. “I put God first and do not allow other things to cloud my vision.” – Nicki Minaj
65. “It’s not hard to get your way when it’s your way or the highway. People either follow suit or they’re not around.” – Nicki Minaj
Nicki MInaj quotes that reveal her personal side
66. “I don’t put cash in my Louis Vuitton wallet. I have it thrown around my bag – jut a whole bunch of hundreds, maybe $5,000.” –Nicki Minaj
67. “Female rappers get it the hardest. You have to be a girl, yet you have to be just as hard as the guys. I think some female rappers get scared out of the business before they can make it.” –Nicki Minaj
68. “My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because I don’t like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj. To me I’m not Nicki Minaj when I’m with them.” –Nicki Minaj
69. “I look at rap as an opportunity to act. My head is full of different characters – in each song I’m auditioning a character.” –Nicki Minaj
70. “When you don’t act seriously, you can make up your own rules.” –NIcki Minaj
71. “I’m thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college.” -Nicki Minaj
72. “I went through a lot of bullying early on. Girls made my life a living hell. We had come to America from a different country. My brother and I had accents. It was very tough.” –Nicki Minaj
73. “People always want to talk about who I was, but I’ve always been singing, always been experimenting with pop music.” –Nicki Minaj
74. “I hate cameras. I hate cameras and I hate camera phones. The camera’s my worst enemy and my best friend.” –Nicki Minaj
75. “I hate formal stuff. I love looking like a doll and all that stuff and playing dress up, but when I’m home, sweat pants, t-shirt. When I’m in the studio, sweat pants, t-shirt.” –Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Quotes To Inspire Future Artists
76. “Refuse to lose, Refuse to be defeated, Refuse to have regrets.” — Nicki Minaj
77. “There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” — Nicki Minaj
78. “I came to win, to conquer, to thrive” — Nicki Minaj
79. “I get what I desire, it’s my empire.” — Nicki Minaj
80. “Being successful is the goal at the end of the day. Besides, even the successful can attest to this.” — Nicki Minaj
81. “I have never gonna let anyone pull me down and make me feel small.” — Nicki Minaj
82. “It’s those little tiny things that really make up the bigger picture.” — Nicki Minaj
83. “If you don’t take control of your career, guess what? You’ll be stuck in the sunset watching the sunrise, I am the sunrise.” — Nicki Minaj
84. “Cause I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined.” — Nicki Minaj
85. “My tears have dried and I know that no weapon formed against me will prosper.” — Nicki Minaj
Which Nicki Minaj quote was your favorite?
Nicki Minaj is well-known for her eccentric and suggestive lyrics.
But beneath that, there are some valuable lessons that everyone can learn from the artist.
She’s a powerful woman who doesn’t entertain BS from anyone. Besides, she constantly strives to empower women.
Hopefully, these Nicki Minaj quotes have inspired you to not merely exist in this world but to aim to do more.
Did you enjoy these quotes from Nicki Minaj?
Which Nicki Minaj quotes were your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.