Gone far too soon, these wise words in the form of Mac Miller quotes will make you miss the late rapper even more.
A man who was both humble and incredibly talented, these Mac Miller quotes will allow you to see him in a different light.
Tell us your favorite Mac Miller song or lyric in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
An American Psychological Association (APA) survey found that millennials experience more stress and anxiety than any other generation.
Since the artist was within this age bracket, Mac Miller quotes on perseverance, mental illness, and self-care may resonate with his peers.
What are the benefits of reading these Mac Miller quotes?
Mac Miller passed away on September 7, 2018, of a suspected drug overdose, leaving behind what seems like an unfinished legacy.
Miller was a popular American rapper beloved by anyone who knew him, listened to him, or was just getting to know his work and story.
As a young, talented rapper, Miller released his first mixtape when he was 14.
By the time he was 17, he was attracting the attention of some of the best music labels in the country and signed on to ‘Rostrum Records’ in 2010.
In late 2011, he released his debut studio album, Blue Slide Park.
The album debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, becoming the first independently distributed debut album to do so since 1995.
Before his death, Miller had just released his fifth album, “Swimming” in August.
And while his first album remains his major work, most of his albums and mixtapes have received positive reviews.
Miller’s tragic passing has provoked a much-needed conversation about the importance of mental health and the need to better understand people recovering from addiction and to help them get the treatment they need.
These Mac Miller quotes will touch on a variety of topics:
- happiness and mental health
In that respect, here are some inspirational Mac Miller quotes to honor him and to help us reflect on the importance of our mental and emotional well-being.
- Born: January 19, 1992, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Died: September 7, 2018, in Studio City, California
We also have a compilation of the best J Cole quotes and lyrics from his new album on life & love.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Mac Miller quotes about happiness and mental health
According to a study by the World Health Organization (WHO), depression is the leading cause of ill health and disability worldwide, affecting more than 300 million people globally.
Based on this study, the uplifting and motivational messages found in Mac Miller’s quotes have the potential to positively impact those struggling with mental health issues.
1. “No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on Juice WRLD quotes.
2. “The life you live is more important than the words you speak.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on depression quotes.
3. Enjoy the best things in your life cuz you ain’t gonna get to live it twice.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on suicide quotes.
4. “Someone told me sleep was the cousin of death and followin’ the dollar finds nothin’ but stress.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on J. Cole quotes.
5. “If I stay in one mindset or place for too long, I get crazy.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on music quotes.
6. “They say you waste time asleep, but I’m just trying to dream.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on its always sunny in philadelphia quotes.
7. “I’ma do my thing until the day the reaper come for me. You can keep on grillin’, I’ma smile back.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on song quotes.
8. “People change, and things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on chance the rapper quotes and lyrics.
9. “Some people need to just stop thinking about everything they do and just do it.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on nipsey hussle quotes.
10. “Been contemplating if I even still believe in the truth.” – Mac Miller
Don’t forget to also check out these BTS quotes and lyrics from the platinum-selling South Korean boy band.
Positive Mac Miller quotes to inspire
A survey conducted by Sonos and Apple Music found that 70% of people listen to music to improve their mood, while 67% listen to it to increase their energy.
The empowering and optimistic messages found in Mac Miller’s quotes may serve as a source of inspiration and comfort for those looking for inspiration.
11. “I just like to sing for people who have lost love.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on lil peep quotes.
12. “I’ve been laughed at, hated on, no one would even play my songs. Wouldn’t even listen to anything that my name was on.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on meek mill quotes.
13. “Your life’s short, don’t ever question the length. It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on moneybagg yo quotes.
14. “In the quest to be a man, you start to learn you need your family. If it wasn’t for them, I’d be way closer to insanity.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on megan thee stallion quotes.
15. “Stand by those who stand by you.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on chris brown quotes.
16. “Never make yourself feel like nothing, to make someone else feel like everything.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on kevin gates quotes and lyrics.
17. “To me, women have always been the sturdiest people in my life and have been incredible sources of energy.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on nicki minaj quotes.
18. “I like seeing good people win.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on mental health quotes.
19. “They’re gonna try to tell you no, shatter all your dreams. But you gotta get up, and go and think of better things.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on anxiety quotes.
20. “People change and things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on.” – Mac Miller
Inspirational Mac Miller quotes
21. “There’s a lot of beauty in the world, so go hang out and go be a part of the solution rather than the problem.” – Mac Miller
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on addiction.
22. “Don’t count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can count on.” – Mac Miller
23. “I just have always felt as long as I’m 100 percent honest, then it’s just me. It’s a lot easier to sleep at night that way.” – Mac Miller
24. “We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection.” – Mac Miller
25. “You know how much you love it when you get it in abundance.” – Mac Miller
Which of these Mac Miller quotes is your favorite?
Besides being a talented rapper, Miller was actually a nice human.
He was a rapper beloved by many, even those who were just getting familiar with his work and story.
Even though he is gone, his music will continue playing for many years.
Hopefully, these quotes have inspired you to reflect on life, happiness, and your mental and emotional well-being.
Did you enjoy these Mac Miller quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to like and share.