Channel your inner queen warrior with these inspirational quotes for women!
In this article, Hermione Granger’s wisdom meets the empowering words of Michelle Obama.
Join us on a journey through the most inspiring quotes for women, igniting the fire within, shattering ceilings above us, and shining on everyone around us.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Let us know which resonated most with you in the comment section below.
The list of female strengths is endless, and these quotes will help you share that sentiment with all the badass women you know.
What are the benefits of reading these inspirational quotes for women?
You are strong, confident, and courageous, and these powerful quotes will serve as your perfect reminder of just that!
Contrary to the belief that this is male-dominated, women provide the foundation of power, grace, wisdom, justice, creativity, and hope.
Women are known to have better:
- Emotional focus
- Networking abilities
Throughout history, the world has witnessed many great women of strength who tapped into their Everyday Power to leave an indelible mark on society.
Reading words of wisdom from such amazing women can inspire you to become a strong woman yourself who approaches life with confidence.
The inspirational quotes for women below are filled with wisdom that will awaken hope, ambition, faith, and inner strength.
We hope you enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed compiling them.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Inspirational quotes for women on strength and leadership
1. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
You will also enjoy our article on deep quotes.
3. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
You will also enjoy our article on encouraging quotes.
4. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
You will also enjoy our article on monday motivation quotes.
5. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
You will also enjoy our article on crush quotes.
6. “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.” – Amy Schumer
You will also enjoy our article on beautiful quotes for her.
7. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.” – Taylor Swift
You will also enjoy our article on feminism quotes.
8. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez (see more quotes from Jennifer Lopez)
You will also enjoy our article on beautiful women quotes.
9. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
You will also enjoy our article on queen quotes.
10. “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
Related: Good Morning Texts For Her
Inspirational quotes for women that empower
11. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
You will also enjoy our article on alpha female quotes.
12. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a b*tch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”— Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on love quotes for her.
13. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” — Hillary Clinton
You will also enjoy our article on boss lady quotes.
14. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” — Malala Yousafzai
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational quotes with pictures.
15. “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.”– Al Anon
You will also enjoy our article on domestic violence quotes.
16. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
You will also enjoy our article on wednesday quotes.
17. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” – Janis Joplin
You will also enjoy our article on pretty Woman quotes.
18. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”– Alice Walker
You will also enjoy our article on spiritual quotes.
19. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.”– Sheila Murray Bethel
You will also enjoy our article on graduation quotes.
20. “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is.” — Anne Frank
Also, read these bad bitch quotes that will help make you more confident.
Inspirational quotes for women to inspire confidence
21. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
You will also enjoy our article on support quotes
22. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will also enjoy our article on responsible person.
23. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
You will also enjoy our article on new girl quotes.
24. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
You will also enjoy our article on patience quotes.
25. “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world sees us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.” – Arlene Rankin
Have you seen these short inspirational quotes to fuel your day?
Short inspirational quotes for women
26. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
27. “It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts.” – Ella Fitzgerald
28. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
29. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
30. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
31. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anaïs Nin
32. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
33. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
34. “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
Take a moment and check out these Suits quotes!
35. “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” – Lily Pulitzer
You might also like these servant leadership quotes to help you be a good leader.
Inspirational Quotes For Women That Will Give You Confidence
36. “Females are the most beautiful, gorgeous creatures in the whole world. And I think that we are gorgeous no matter what size we are.” — Alicia Keys
37. “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” — Nancy Rathburn
38. “I always wanted to be a femme fatale. Even when I was a young girl, I never really wanted to be a girl. I wanted to be a woman.” — Diane Von Furstenberg
39. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah
40. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
41. “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
42. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” — Michelle Obama
43. “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” — Marge Piercy
44. “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.” — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
45. “I am woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.” — Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on maya angelou quotes.
Powerful Inspiration Quotes For Women
46. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.” ― Kamala Harris
47. “Embrace everything you are as a woman. Even your flaws too. And the things that you want to fix, you make them better.” ― Kelly Rowland
48. “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “Women will be hidden no more. We will not remain hidden figures. We have names.” ― Janelle Monae
50. “Whether women are better than men I cannot say – but I can say they are certainly no worse.” ― Golda Meir
51. “I just want women to always feel in control. Because we’re capable, we’re so capable.” ― Nicki Minaj
52. “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” ― Audre Lorde
53. “When women and girls are empowered to participate fully in society, everyone benefits.” ― Melinda Gates
54. “Women will have achieved true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation.” ― Ruth Bader Ginsburg
55. “We still think of a powerful man as a born leader and a powerful woman as an anomaly.” ― Margaret Atwood
You will also enjoy our article on nicki minaj quotes.
Inspirational Quotes for Women to Ignite The Fire in Her
56. “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” — Gina Carey
57. “In a world that wants women to whisper, I choose to yell.” — Luvvie Ajayi
58. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” — Lalah Deliah
59. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership in our success.” — Tory Burch
60. “My husband always tells me that I’m the most unrelenting person he’s ever met, and it’s true. If I make a commitment to something, I will stick to it no matter what.” — Jenny Craig
61. “Every time someone writes that I play ‘strong women’ what they’re implying is that most women aren’t. How about I just play well-written parts?” — Jessica Chastain
62. “We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” — Beyonce
63. “Where there is a woman there is magic.” — Ntozake Shange
64. “I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.” — Mary Wollstonecraft
65. “I guess at the end of the day, all women like to be appreciated and treated with respect and kindness.” — Sofia Vergara
You might also like these Bad Bitch quotes that will inspire confidence within you.
Inspirational Quotes For Women To Inspire Growth And Empowerment
66. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” — Margaret Thatcher
67. “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. … It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
68. “Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.” — Amelia Earhart
69. “Women are the real architects of society.” — Cher
70. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
71. “How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.” — Anais Nin
72. “A confident woman, a woman who truly knows her worth and her power is a force to be reckoned with.” — Mandy Hale
73. “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” — Albert Einstein
74. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” — Beyoncé
75. “Strong women don’t have ‘attitudes’, we have standards.” — Marilyn Monroe
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of women supporting women quotes to spread positivity.
Inspirational Quotes for Women To Inspire Young Girls
76. “Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” ― Margaret Sanger
77. “Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.” ― Coco Chanel
78. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” ― Sheryl Sandberg
79. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” ― Melinda Gates
80. “Women have always been the strong ones of the world.” ― Coco Chanel
81. “Women have to harness their power – it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first ‘no.’ And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” ― Cher
82. “I do not feel any less of a woman. I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity.” ― Angelina Jolie
83. “No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her body. No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether she will or will not be a mother.” ― Margaret Sanger
84. “Woman must not accept; she must challenge.” ― Margaret Sanger
85. “I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” ― Jane Austen
Inspirational Quotes for Women to Break Barriers and Shatter Stereotypes
86. “Women challenge the status quo because we are never it.” — Cindy Gallop
87. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” ― Roseanne Barr
88. “No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God!” ― T D Jakes
89. “A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.” ― George Meredith
90. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” — Diane Von Furstenberg
91. “Women must learn to play the game as men do.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
92. “A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars.” — Carly Simon
93. “A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.” — Beyoncé
94. “Strong women don’t play the victim. Don’t make themselves look pitiful and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.” — Mandy Hale
95. “Celebrate what you’ve accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.” — Mia Hamm
Inspirational Quotes for Women for Empowerment Through Resilience
96. “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning.” — Amy Poehler
97. “Sports provide girls with the opportunity to develop a better relationship with their bodies. They can be aggressive on the court, be strong and still be feminine.” — Gabrielle Reece
98. “I’m trying to take the stigma off the word [ambitious] so we encourage more little girls to be ambitious, because I do think that’s how society will change.” — Reese Witherspoon
99. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.” — Bethany Hamilton
100. “There’s nothing wrong with a woman being comfortable, confident.” — Selena Gomez
101. “I encourage women to step up. Don’t wait for somebody to ask you.” — Reese Witherspoon
102. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” — Maya Angelou
103. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” — Kavita Ramdas
104. “I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept.” — Angela Davis
105. “We might not be able to change our circumstances, but we CAN change our attitude.” — Beth Moore
Inspirational Quotes for Women for Strength, Grace, and Wisdom
106. “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” — Helen Keller
107. “Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle.” — Marilyn Monroe
108. “I survived because I was tougher than anybody else.” — Bette Davis
109. “We can do no great things-only small things with great love.” — Mother Teresa
110. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” — Anne Sweeney
111. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” — Ella Fitzgerald
112. “Being a princess isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.” — Princess Diana
113. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” — Sara Blakely
114. “We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves.” — Marie Curie
115. “You are more powerful than you think.” — Tim Cook
Inspirational Quotes for Women About Fearless Females
116. “The best way to succeed is to discover what you love and find a way to offer it to others.” — Oprah Winfrey
117. “Whatever you do, be different. If you’re different, you will stand out.” — Anita Roddick
118. “Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience.” — Sonia Choquette
119. “Our deepest wishes are whispers of our authentic selves. We must learn to respect them. We must learn to listen.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
120. “Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize.
Behind every word flows energy.” — Sonia Choquette
121. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.” — Oprah Winfrey
122. “Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” — Marianne Williamson
123. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” — Emma Stone
124. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.” — Ella Fitzgerald
125. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” — Oprah Winfrey
Which of these inspirational quotes for women was your favorite?
Whenever a woman needs to develop self-confidence, it’s important to have a couple of strong, independent women to look up to.
Reading their words of wisdom is a great way to not only encourage and empower yourself but also to celebrate and promote the achievements of the amazing women around us.
Hopefully, the quotes above have inspired you to become the woman you were meant to be.
Did you enjoy these inspirational quotes for women?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.