Our latest collection of happy Friday quotes to help you reflect on an amazing week. Enjoy!
There is no day quite like Friday.
Let us know your favorite Friday quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading Friday quotes?
For many people, Friday is one of the best days because it’s the last day of the workweek of the school week.
Friday is great because:
- It’s a day we can reflect on an awesome week that was
- It also ushers in the weekend, where we don’t have to worry about work or school
- You can stay up late and not have to get up early on Saturday
- Friday might also be payday for you
Most people look forward to the weekend with a smile and excitement.
You’ve probably been going to bed early from Monday to Thursday.
But on Friday, you get the choice to go to bed at whatever time you want because you do not have to wake up early the next day.
The following Friday quotes are for you if you’re among most people who love Fridays.
This happy Friday quotes collection will help you reflect on an amazing week and help you start your weekend in the right mood.
Also, check out our list of funny birthday quotes and sayings that will make you laugh out loud.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Read more related content on our inspirational quotes category page.
Happy Friday Quotes to Reflect on a Great Week
1. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.” – Byron Pulsifer
2. “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.”
You will also enjoy our article on morning quotes.
3. “Put your pencils down and close your books. No more teachers, no more school, you are free! Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday, You deserve a break.” – SayingImages
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about having fun.
4. “Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
You will also enjoy our article on good morning quotes for him.
5. “Friday afternoon feels like Heaven.” – El Fuego
You will also enjoy our article on new month quotes.
6. “For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.” – John Sununu
You will also enjoy our article on good night quotes.
7. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
You will also enjoy our article on best happy quotes about life.
8. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being happy.
9. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” – Florence Welch
You will also enjoy our article on break up quotes.
10. “It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over…”- Parag Tipnis
Don’t forget to check out our list of alcohol quotes about drinking and partying.
Friday inspirational quotes to put a smile on your face
11. “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.” – Richard Nelson Bolles
You will also enjoy our article on waiting quotes.
12. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” – Douglas Booth
You will also enjoy our article on welcome quotes.
13. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” – S. O’Sade
You will also enjoy our article on coffee quotes.
14. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
You will also enjoy our article on yellow quotes.
15. “Cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend“ – Amy Krouse Rosentha
You will also enjoy our article on Charlie Brown quotes.
16. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.”
You will also enjoy our article on Cigar quotes.
17. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.”- James Johnson
You will also enjoy our article on college quotes.
18. “I’ve taught fifth-year Christmas leavers last thing on a Friday afternoon. Basically, if you can face that you can face anything.” – Johann Lamont
You will also enjoy our article on Teacher’s Day quotes.
19. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” – Helen Mirren
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
20. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” – Kate Summers
Also check out these happy Saturday quotes for an awesome weekend.
Happy Friday quotes that will make you feel good
21. “Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?”
You will also enjoy our article on wine quotes.
22. “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” – Rebecca Black
You will also enjoy our article on good vibe quotes.
23. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” – D.S. Mixel
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Sunday quotes to honor this special day of the week.
24. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” – Catherine Pulsifer
25. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiakading
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of monday motivation quotes to help you get the week started.
26. “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.” – Kathy Griffin
27. “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.” – Raimonda.B
28. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor.” – Nanea Hoffman
29. “There’s just one legitimate synonym for Friday: Boom Shakalaka.”
30. “Life is good ,especially on a Friday.”
Don’t forget to also read these relaxing weekend quotes.
It’s Friday quotes that will make your day
31. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” – Byron Pulsifer
32. “Work starts on Monday. Life begins on Friday.” – Ozama Yasin
33. “But it’s Friday” is a valid excuse for almost anything today.” – William Anderson
34. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” – Napz Cherub Pellazo
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of good vibes quotes about feeling good.
35. “I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance and good-will to everyone I have met through my journey.” – Byron Pulsifer
36. “This Friday, finish your work and be done
Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” – Kate Summers
37. “It’s Friday. Any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.” – Ronald Wilson
38. “Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week.” – Catherine Pulsifer
39. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
40. “Any decent man would know better than scheduling meetings for Friday afternoon.”- Romila Okaidu
Related: Happy Birthday Quotes
Positive Friday quotes to inspire you
41. “May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Friday.” — Vinay Agarwal
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of wednesday quotes to help you get through the week.
42. “Friday’s a free day. A woman’s day.” – Neil Gaiman
43. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” – Chrissy Teigen
44. “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” – David Chiles
45. “You know what rhythms with Friday? Wine.” — Jack Davis
46. “We have to make sure the Good Friday Agreement works.” – Gerry Adams
47. “Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?”
48. “That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus.” – Byron Pulsifer
49. “Wishes for a Happy Friday, and a happy day for every day of the week.” – Catherine Pulsifer
50. “Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.”
Beautiful Friday quotes celebrating the end of the workweek
51. “I like going to the movies on a Friday night and seeing something fun.” – Charlie Kaufman
52. “Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get.” – Ian Wallace Harper
53. “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”- Stephen Richards
54. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
55. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
56. “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.”- Alice Morse Earle
57. “There are no perfect people who can say to the world, ‘I don’t need anybody else.’ We need each other. We were made to work in teams!” – Rick Warren
58. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
59. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” – Stephen King
60. “Let Friday show you where the smiles are in life.”― Anthony T. Hincks
You Might Also Like: 10 Ways to Make Friday Your Most Productive Day
Friday quotes to inspire success
61. “Associate with people who are likely to improve you.” – Seneca
62. “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
63. “Your life is not static. Every decision, setback, or triumph is an opportunity to identify the seeds of truth that make you the wondrous human being that you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
64. “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!” – Garrett Kingston
65. “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Finley
66. “Success is a bright sun that obscures and makes ridiculously unimportant all the little shadowy flecks of failure.” – Harold Helfer
67. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” – Bonnie Blair
68. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
69. “Positivity always wins…Always.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
70. “How high you fly is derived from how big you think.” – Robin Sharma
Friday quotes about happiness and positivity
71. “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.” – Ashley Montagu
72. “Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” – BYRON PULSIFER
73. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
74. “Don’t worry about letting the dogs out. It’s Friday! Let them have a great weekend, too.”― Anthony T. Hincks
75. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
76. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
77. “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.” —Anonymous
78. “Life is like Friday on a soap opera. It gives you the illusion that everything is going to wrap up, and then the same old shit starts up on Monday.” — Stephen King
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to check out our collection of Thursday quotes to inspire the end of your week.
79. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” – Dale Carnegie
80. “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.” – Raimonda B
Happy Friday quotes to inspire you
81. “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” —George Jones
82. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
83. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
84. “I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.”
85. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
86. “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” – HANNA RHOADES
87. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” – Epictetus
88. “Why is Monday so far away from Friday and Friday so bloody close to Monday?”
89. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of smile quotes to help keep a smile on your face.
90. “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” – Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
Friday inspirational quotes
91. “Think positive and positive things will happen.”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short positive quotes to fuel your day.
92. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
93. “Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday.”
94. “There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.” ― Joyce Rachelle
95. “There are going to be good times and bad times, but lighten up.” – Chris Pine
96. “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ― Dr. Seuss
97. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
98. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
99. “If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life.” – Penny Marshall
100. “Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
Happy Friday quotes and sayings
101. “Live life to the fullest is not just a saying, it is a lifestyle so be joyful, live every day as if it were your last, and have a larger than life personality.”
102. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
103. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
104. “Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling.” ― Tony DeLiso
105. “Life is all about having a good time.” – Miley Cyrus
106. “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
107. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” – Dr. Seuss
108. “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” – Debasish Mridha
109. “Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.” – Eileen Caddy
110. “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks
We also have a selection of Tuesday quotes to pump you up for the rest of the week!
Happy Friday quotes for the best weekend
111. “Follow your hopes and not your fears.” ― Jody Bower
112. “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
113. “Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.” ― Harry Morant
114. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ― Abraham Lincoln
115. “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” ― Joan Rivers
116. “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” ― Bill Watterson
117. “Slow down and remember this: Most things make no difference.” ― Tim Ferriss
118. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” ― Leo Babauta
119. “Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.” ― Lindsey Wonderson
120. “Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half.”- Bum Phillips
Happy Friday quotes to brighten your weekend
121. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
122. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
123. “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
124. “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
125. “If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.” – Edith Wharton
126. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
127. “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” – Woody Allen
128. “You make a life out of what you have, not what you’re missing.”– Kate Morton
129. “We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh.” – William James
130. “Each of us is more than the worst thing we’ve ever done.” – Bryan Stevenson
Happy Friday quotes you don’t want to miss
131. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” – 14th Dalai Lama
132. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
133. “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.” – Robert Anthony
134. “Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it.” – Robert Black
135. “Be positive. Stay happy and don’t let the negativity of the world get you down.”― Germany Kent
136. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.”– Maya Angelou
137. “Be happy with what have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.” – William E. Gladstone
138. “There are years that ask questions and years that answer.”– Zora Neale Hurston
139. “Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.” – Walt Whitman
140. “You cannot change what you are, only what you do.”– Philip Pullman
Happy Friday quotes that will feel you with positivity
141. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” – Oscar Wilde
142. “Friday can be a hard day especially if you have not followed through on your commitments.” – Byron Pulsifer
143. “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” – Dennis Waitley
144. “Friday is a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.“ – Rico
145. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
146. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” — Elbert Hubbard
147. “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.” –
148. “Feed your soul and mind with positivity for it will bear fruit to your life” – Shara
149. “Coffee in hand, sparkle in my eye, smile on my face yep, it’s Friday.”
150. “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” – John Green
Happy Friday quotes to prepare for the weekend
151. “Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.” – Alice Walker
152. “The best career choice is can make is one in which you hate to see Friday come because you love your work.” – Catherine Pulsifer
153. “The only joy in the world is to begin.” – Cesare Pavese
154. “Where does the energy go during a week? It is accumulated and then is spent on Friday.”
155. “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.” – Seneca
156. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
157. “A smile is the beauty of the soul.” – Lailah Gifty
158. “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” – Richard Branson
159. “Life is beautiful, especially on Friday!”
160. “Every day is a good day, if you don’t believe me, just try missing one of them.” – Zig Ziglar
Funny and happy Friday quotes to motivate you for the weekend
161. “I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.”
162. “Can we take a lunch break on Friday and come back the next Friday?”
163. “Happy Monday! Or as I like to think of it, pre-pre-pre-pre-Friday!”
164. “If you’ve got some news that you don’t want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon.” – David Gergen
165. “Without Friday, the weekend would be half over already.” – Anthony T. Hinks
166. “Aloha Friday!”
167. “Friday? Is that you? I can’t believe how long it took for you to come back.”
168. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there you’ll see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
169. “At the end of each day write down on a calendar the best thing that happened to you that day.” – Brenda Shoshanna
More happy Friday quotes
171. “Weekends are life’s gift to those who hate their jobs.“ – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
172. “It feels good to be alive to see one more Friday in life. I know you love the day just as much as I do. Happy Friday! Have a great time!”
173. “Friday is whispering to me: “An evening drink is ok on Fridays”, so I can’t resist. Happy Friday to everyone!”
174. “Only I know how much you wait for the whole week to have some fun on Fridays. Well, it has come once again. Let’s enjoy it to the fullest!”
175. “Wishing you all a Happy Friday forget about all bad things, your troubles and the drama others have brought into your life. Enjoy today and look forward to a weekend full of smiles.”
176. “A good Friday can make you forget the long, cold week you had to survive for the last seven days. I hope this Friday will be a good Friday for you!”
177. “The weekends are too short for sleep!” – Bryant A. Loney
178. “I hope this Friday becomes the longest Friday for both us. We both know how much we hate any other day in the week. Happy Friday!”
179. “The Friday drink fairy is here. I keep telling her it’s too early, she just laughs and says, ‘Go on, I dare you.’ Well, friends, you know me… I love a dare!”
180. “Forget what tomorrow may bring to you. Its Friday today and you don’t need to worry about any other day. Happy Friday to you!”
Happy Friday quotes from some of the best song lyrics
181. “Take a drink—Friday is the shit.” — Tomsten, Friday is the Shit
182. “Raise your glass in the air. It’s a Friday.” — SprayEagle SP, Friday
183. “Happy Friday—Became reality again.” — Emility, Happy Friday is Here Again
184. “It’s Friday, it’s Friday! Gonna get fried today cos it’s my day.” — 808 Saints, Friday
185. “Friday’s child, makes something look like nothing.” — Nancy Sinatra, Friday’s Child
186. “Happy happy Friday. It’s Friday, Friday—Everything is groovin with me.” — Gaba Groove Music, Happy Friday!
187. “The work has been done and the boss is gone. Baby, I’m on my way to you—Friday night.” — Arabesque, Friday Night
188. “It’s Friday night so it’s time to turn up. We finna get so lit so come on let’s get drunk girl.” — Riko Redz, Brazy on Friday
189. “It’s Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend.” — Rebecca Black, Friday
190. “Last Friday night—Yeah we danced on tabletops and we took too many shots. Think we kissed but I forgot…” — Katy Perry, Last Friday Night
Happy Friday quotes to celebrate the weekend with
191. “For Children: You will need to know the difference between Friday and a fried egg. It’s quite a simple difference, but an important one. Friday comes at the end of the week, whereas a fried egg comes out of a chicken.” – Douglas Adams
192. “If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do.” — Alan W. Kennedy
193. “Friday: The day after Thursday and before Saturday according to Rebecca Black. Also the most annoying day of the week now.” – Aaron Peckham
194. “Friday fills my day with hope & happiness.” – Anthony T. Hincks
195. “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” – Nanea Hoffman
196. “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.”
197. “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!!”― Neil Leckman
198. “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” – Noel Coward
199. “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first.”
200. “I don’t work on Fridays. I make appearances.”
Additional happy Friday quotes to celebrate Friday traditions
201. “I like going to the movies on a Friday night and nseeing something fun.” – Charlie Kaufman
202. “My wife and I have a tradition of popcorn and videos with our kids on Friday evenings.” – Ozwald Boateng
203. “My weekends start at about 4 P.M. on Friday afternoon, when I let go of work and leave my colleagues to crawl through the rest of the day in our New York offices.” – Bobbi Brown
204. “My mum always used to buy a record every Friday.” – Elton John
205. “I go to the movies every Friday.” – Cameron Monaghan
206. “My husband and I go to Il Fico every Friday, and I get the whole-wheat pizza. I won’t eat pizza anywhere else!” – Kelly Wearstler
207. “Movies are a big thing in our house. Every Friday, we do family pizza night, and we make pizza from scratch, and then we sit down and watch a movie.” – Eric Johnson
208. “I never watch anything live, I record all my programmes and have a real binge on a Friday night and watch them all.” – Katie Piper
209. “I love to go out with my husband and a few friends on Friday or Saturday. Being from Southern California, Mexican food is my favorite, and I normally splurge on enchiladas and margaritas.” – Denise Austin
210. “I still want a curry on a Friday night and maybe a steak and kidney pudding at the weekend but not all the time.” – Dave Myers
Morning friday quotes to help you seize the day
211. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
212. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
213. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
214. “The morning wind spreads its fresh smell. We must get up and take that in, that wind that lets us live. Breathe before it’s gone.” – Rumi
215. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
216. “The morning was full of sunlight and hope.” – Kate Chopin
217. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
218. “Every morning is a beautiful morning.” – Terri Guillemets
219. “It was a morning like other mornings and yet perfect among mornings.”― John Steinbeck
220. “Every morning is a new arrival.” – Rumi
Happy Friday Quotes That Will Get You Excited About The Weekend
221. “Happy Friday! Happiness begins with a loving heart! Open your heart and share time with those who warm your heart and make you smile!” ― Tracey Edmonds
222. “I’m glad that my films have been consistently faring well rather than one stray Friday!” ― Akshay Kumar
223. “Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other.” ― Karen Kain
224. “People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to ‘The Art of Happiness’ by the Dalai Lama.” ― Carmen Electra
225. “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” ― Amy Neftzger
226. “Friday was added to my nickname because I have a talent of getting on with most people. So it’s a bit of a man Friday thing.” ― Gavin Friday
227. “I don’t like this young crudeness now which is supposed to be comedy on Friday nights.” ― Alan Sugar
228. “Happy Friday! You’re responsible for the energy of your day. Remember, when you give off positive energy, you attract it ! Decide to be Happy:)!” ― Tracey Edmonds
229. “It’s not who you want to spend Friday night with. It’s who you want to spend all day Saturday with.” ― Woody Harrelson
230. “I stop working at about 3 p.m. on Fridays.” ― Patricia Cornwell
Happy Friday quotes for work
231. “Often the things that happen to us are preparation for the future and for a greater purpose.” – Annalisa Cunningham
232. “The secret is keeping busy and loving what you do.” – Lionel Hampton
233. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” – Benjamin Disraeli
234. “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
235. “Keep on the sunny side.” – Ada Blenkhorn
236. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” – Babe Ruth
237. “The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph to be happy.” – Ben Stein
238. “When you change your thoughts, you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
239. “Choose a job you love, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
240. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Harley Davidson
Happy Friday Quotes To Enjoy The Weekend
241. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday, I’m in love.” — The Cure
242. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” — Robert M. Gates
243. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.” — S.A. Sachs
244. “Your turn comes on Friday, so think about it.” — Irma Grese
245. “Time goes slower on a Friday afternoon.” — Anthony T. Hincks
246. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
247. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” — Bill Watterson
248. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” — Abraham Lincoln
249. “Man was made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired.” — Mark Twain250. “It’s Friday! High five!” — Chris Hankin
Happy Friday Quotes To Help You Kickstart Your Weekend
251. “Happy Friday Night Fam! Time to free yourself from worries and stresses and focus on all of your blessings!! Spread LOVE & BE HAPPY this weekend!” — Tracey Edmonds
252. “Happy Friday! Lift your spirits by living in the vibration of LOVE & APPRECIATION then check out all the positive things and people you’ll attract!” — Tracey Edmonds
253. “I understand what’s it like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn and be thrilled by something.” — Don Cheadle
254. “And if you ask again whether there is any justice in the world, you’ll have to be satisfied with the reply: Not for the time being; at any rate, not up to this Friday.” — Alfred Doblin
255. “You are only Half Happy unless you love them both equally: Friday & Monday!” — Mohith Agadi
256. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Permit yourself to be happy every day.” — Joel Osteen
257. “It’s bad luck to begin work on Fridays.” — Southern Mothers
258. “Leave Friday’s issues and concerns on your desk and not on your mind.” — Byron Pulsifer
259. “‘Cause here comes that familiar feelin’ / That Friday’s famous for.” — CeeLo Green
260. “Hello, Friday, I’ve been waiting for you for a long time / You just save me when my life came tumbling down” — Flo Rida
Happy Friday Quotes for a Weekend Full of Fun
261. “It’s Friday night and I got stacks / The club was crunk, jammed packed / Mrs. Bartender what drink is that / T-Pain Buy a Drink playin’ in the back.” ― Raheem Davaughn
262. “Fridays never swing the same / That’s what makes it so charming / where is it heading to / Oh what are we gonna do.” ― Nicole Ewang Congwe
263. “I hope and I pray / You will say one day / That our love is not only for / Friday night.” ― Arabesque
264. “Good Friday in my heart! Fear and affright! / My thoughts are the Disciples when they fled, / My words the words that priest and soldier said.” ― Mary Elizabeth Coleridge
265. “The days sped slowly; but the Friday came / And flocked the miners to the shooting-ground / They chose six riflemen of deadly aim / And with low voices sat and lounged around.” ― John Boyle O’Reilly
266. “Although many believe the Friday after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year, it is not. It is the fifth to tenth busiest.” ― Lawrence Dorfman
267. “Now, Saturday and Sunday are called weekends, and they’re pretty good but the best day of all is Friday.” ― Daniel McCoy
268. “I missed your embrace / Seven lonely days / There are so many kisses due / Friday night.” ― Arabesque
269. “It was a nice day to remember, to gather those scattered Friday nights of candles over childhood’s inconsistent terrain.” ― Elizabeth Ehrlich
270. “Your hair may be brushed, but your mind’s untidy. You’ve had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You’re sunk from a riot of relaxation.” ― Ogden Nash
Which of these happy Friday quotes was your favorite?
We all enjoy the feeling we get when Friday comes around, especially after having a fruitful week at work or at school.
Friday also brings a feeling of freedom because the weekend is here, where we get time to spend with our loved ones and unwind from all work-related activities.
So hopefully, these “happy Friday quotes” will help you end the week on the right note.
Did you enjoy this happy Friday quotes collection?
Which of these Friday inspirational quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.